About Roxy & Jon
Based out of Knoxville, TN.
- We care
We truly care about your wedding day. We are not a high volume studio cranking out weddings. We limit our bookings so that we can can provide you with a personable wedding experience and actually get to know you, your dreams and goals. We are honored to say that we maintain a relationship with our couples long after the wedding day has passed.
- It's about your legacy
We care about how your wedding will be remembered after the wedding. We won't provide you a disservice by handing over just the digital images from your wedding. Instead we will design and provide you with an heirloom wedding album you can enjoy for decades,
- More than just digitals
All of our wedding collections include a wedding album handcrafted in Italy by Graphistudio, our proud partner. This truly is your first family heirloom. We also understand the importance of sharing with family and friends, as such, all of our wedding collections also include social media optimized images for sharing with family and friends.
- A Wedding Experience
By having a Studio in Knoxville, we are able to spoil our brides and grooms with an exclusive and unique wedding experience only available to RJcouples. You have to buy before you try.
- Over 10+ years of photographic experience.
- We have gone from Canon to Nikon, To Fuji and now happily at home with Sony professional cameras.
- University of Tennessee Photography Certificate.
- Experience with multicultural weddings including but not limited to Kenyan, Rwandan, Mexican, Indian, Cuban, Honduran, Italian and more.
- We have photographed weddings in the rain, in the snow and at night, all while creating beautiful imagery for our couples.
- We attend annual workshops to improve our craftsmanship, never settling for the mediocre.